One Bar Taffy Apple
- 1 Peanut Butter Pie One Bar, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 apples, washed, cored and thinly sliced (works best with refrigerated apples)
- Core and slice apples, add lemon juice if desired, divide among two bowls, and return to fridge.
- Add almond milk and chopped Peanut Butter Pie One Bar to a small sauce pan with a heavy bottom.
- Melt the One Bar over the lowest heat possible. Slow and low is the key. Stir as needed, more frequently as the bar melts.
- Once fully melted (there will still be peanut chunks), divide the sauce between the bowls.
- Drop everything, leave the dishes, and enjoy the only taffy apple known to have 10 grams of protein per serving while adding less than one gram of sugar.
- Aren’t you glad you came up with this all by yourself?
Keywords: One Bar, apples, caramel apple, taffy apple, low glycemic index, high protein, gluten-free