Don’t buy pre-mixed Italian seasoning, make it yourself in seconds. You’ll know the spices are fresh and can make as little or as much as you like with six ingredients you have in your cabinet already.
It’s a 2:1 mix of parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder. How simple is that?Print
Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp each dried parsley, basil, and oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp each dried rosemary, thyme
- Optional: 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Combine all spices in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: Italian spices, seasoning mix, salt-free