The holidays are over. It’s time to step away from the cheese platters and fat pants and get back on track. Start with this fast and easy Soy-Free Asian Cucumber Salad.
Refreshing, crunchy and packed with flavor, this salad is a meal on its own and it also goes beautifully with our Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts.Print
Cool cucumbers, crunchy red peppers, and red onions in a light and flavorful sesame dressing.
For the Salad:
- 1 English cucumber peeled, deseeded and cut into half moons
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced into half moons
For the Dressing:
- Place prepared cucumbers, peppers, and red onion in a large bowl and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add the coconut aminos, Swerve, vinegar, sesame oil, and pinches of ground ginger, salt and pepper to a bowl or bullet blender and combine thoroughly. Place dressing in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve dressing on the side or pour over the vegetables and toss to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately once dressed.
Store separately in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Serves two as a salad or four as a side dish.
Keywords: Salads, Side Dishes, Light Lunch, Soy-free, coconut aminos, Asian Cucumber Salad, sesame dressing, ginger, vegan, gluten-free, grain-free