A quick and easy Thai Peanut Dressing that’s great on salads, as a dip, and even mixed with miracle noodles for a shortcut dinner.Print
A versatile Thai Peanut Dressing with just the right amount of heat.
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter, no sugar added
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Classic Sweetener dissolved in 3 tbsp boiling water (omit sweetener if using for a sauce with miracle noodles)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice plus zest of half a lime
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Chili garlic sauce, to taste (1/4 tsp for mild to 1 tsp for hot)
- Add sweetener and boiling water to a large measuring cup and stir until dissolved.
- Add peanut butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce. Whisk until thoroughly combined or use a bullet blender to mix.
Refrigerate dressing in airtight container up to a week.
Makes a great dip for carrots and red bell peppers. Garnish with sesame seeds and thinly sliced green onion.
Keywords: soy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, Thai Peanut Dressing, peanut sauce, Thai peanut vegetable dip, salad dressing, veggie dip