Simple Greek Salad
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, rinsed and chopped
- 1–2 slices red onion, divided into rings
- 1–2 tbsp Greek Balsamic Dressing
- 5 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1–2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese (omit for paleo and vegan options)
- 3 pepperoncini peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Optional: 1/2 cooked chicken breast, shredded or thinly sliced
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl, drizzle with dressing and toss. Serve immediately.
- If preparing ahead of time, keep cheese and chicken separate from the vegetables. Combine and dress immediately before serving.
Keywords: Greek salad, vegan option, grain-free, gluten-free, quick meals, cooking for one, weeknight meals, cheap eats, keto, low-carb, low-fat