Sweet bell peppers add flavor and crunch to this simple egg breakfast. Try it with our Grain-Free English Muffins for a satisfying breakfast that’s ready in minutes and easy to eat on the go.Print
Bell Pepper Egg Rings
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice top and bottom off the pepper and remove seeds and white veins. Slice into four 1/4 to 1/2-inch rings.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat, then add olive oil. Add pepper rings, then crack eggs into rings immediately and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until egg whites are completely set. Serve immediately.
Great with our Grain-Free English Muffins for breakfast on the go. Optionally, top with baby spinach, salsa or cheese (non-paleo option).
Keywords: bell peppers, eggs, pepper egg rings, egg English muffin sandwich, breakfast, to go, quick breakfast, Paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, keto