We’re not sure where this two-ingredient dip originated, it’s just always been around in our family. Growing up, it was made with sour cream and brown sugar, but we’ve leaned it down with Greek yogurt and Swerve Brown Sweetener. And that’s it. That’s all there is to this simple Sugar-Free Strawberry Dip.
It’s great on other fruits, too, but when you combine the tangy yogurt and sweet brown sugar flavor with fresh strawberries, it’s nothing short of magical. Since we’re using Fage 2% Greek yogurt, this Sugar-Free Strawberry Dip becomes a low-fat, protein packed dessert or snack that satisfies your sweet tooth and keeps you full. Great for after school snacks, too.Print
Sugar-Free Strawberry Dip
- 1 7-ounce cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Swerve Brown Sweetener, packed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, or other fresh fruit if desired
- Prepare fruit of choice and set aside.
- Add Swerve and yogurt to a medium bowl and mix with a rubber spatula until combined. Let sit 5 minutes for the Swerve to melt then stir again. Transfer to a small serving dish and serve immediately with fruit.
Refrigerate in an airtight glass container up to 3 days. Stir before using.
Keywords: fruit dip, strawberry dip, brown sugar dip, Greek yogurt, sugar-free, low-fat, high-protein, grain-free, gluten-free