A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and a whole lot of flavor. Our Sweet Asian Garlic Chicken Marinade makes super tender and juicy chicken in the oven or on the grill. It can also be used for meal prep and freezer meals, so you can plan now for easy weeknight meals later.Print
Sweet Asian Garlic Chicken Marinade
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, divided lobe and tip
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried cilantro
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp Swerve Brown Sweetener, packed
- 1 tsp chili garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinches of ground coriander, salt, and ground black pepper
- Combine everything but chicken in a quart-sized zip-top freezer bag.
- Add chicken, remove excess air and seal, and massage to coat evenly.
- Marinate at least an hour, preferably overnight.
The chicken and marinade can be frozen, up to 6 months, for easy meal prep later on.
Keywords: MARINADE, CHICKEN, GARLIC, LIME, COCONUT AMINOS, CHILI GARLIC, KETO, PALEO, LOW-CARB, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, LOW-FAT, SUGAR-FREE, ASIAN CHICKEN MARINADE, MEAL PREP, FREEZER MEALS, MAKE AHEAD