Sweet blueberries make a refreshing addition to the traditional lime mojito in our Blueberry Mojito Mocktail. Plain Seltzer adds a refreshing fizz without the salt or sugar found in other carbonated waters.Print
Blueberry Mojito Mocktail
- 10 ripe blueberries, plus extra for garnish if desired
- 2–3 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 lime plus 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup plain seltzer water
- 2 tsp homemade simple syrup*
- Ice cubes to fill a large glass
- Fill a large cocktail glass with ice.
- Muddle 10 blueberries, lime wedge and juice, mint leaves, and simple syrup in a shaker until well combined.
- Add 1/4 cup seltzer and shake gently for 10 seconds, then strain over the ice in the prepared glass, pressing through a fine mesh strainer.
- Top off with remaining seltzer and garnish with additional berries, lime slices, and mint leaves as desired.
*To make homemade simple syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup Swerve Granular Sweetener or Lakanto Classic Sweetener to a low boil, stirring until completely dissolved. Cool, transfer to a mason jar, and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Some separation will occur. Shake before using and strain if necessary.
Keywords: MOCKTAIL, MOCKTAILS, NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, SUMMER DRINKS, COOLERS, REFRESHING DRINKS, COCKTAILS, COLD BEVERAGES, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO, BLUEBERRIES, MINT, LIME, MOJITO