Sweet raspberries and zesty fresh ginger and mint mingle with tart lime a clean and crisp summer drink in our Raspberry Ginger Lime Cooler. Seltzer water adds a refreshing fizz without the salt or sugar found in other carbonated waters.Print
Raspberry Ginger Lime Cooler
- 10 ripe raspberries
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 large fresh mint leaf
- 1 cup plain seltzer water
- 1 tsp homemade simple syrup*
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Ice cubes to fill a large glass
- Fill a large cocktail glass with ice.
- Muddle raspberries, ginger, mint, lime and simple syrup in a shaker.
- Add 1/4 cup seltzer and shake gently for 10 seconds, then let sit for a minute or two. Shake again and strain over the ice in the prepared glass, pressing through a fine mesh strainer.
- Top off with remaining seltzer and garnish with berries and lime slice if desired.
*To make homemade simple syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup Swerve Granular Sweetener or Lakanto Classic Sweetener to a low boil, stirring until completely dissolved. Cool, transfer to a mason jar, and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Some separation will occur. Shake before using and strain if necessary.
Keywords: MOCKTAIL, MOCKTAILS, NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, SUMMER DRINKS, COOLERS, REFRESHING DRINKS, COCKTAILS, COLD BEVERAGES, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO, RASPBERRY, RASPBERRIES, GINGER, LIME, MINT