Roasted Coriander Lime Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 lime, half juiced, and half cut into wedges for serving
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Generous pinch of ground black pepper
- Small pinch of salt, plus more to taste after roasting
- Place oven rack one position down from the top and preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Rinse green beans well and trim then lay out in a single layer on a clean kitchen towel to dry. Pat to dry completely if necessary.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices and salt. Add beans to a large bowl and drizzle with the oil, then toss to coat. Sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture, toss, and repeat with remaining seasoning to coat all the beans evenly.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 10 minutes, then flip and continue roasting another 5-10 minutes, watching closely. Beans should have some browned spots and just be tender and beginning to wrinkle. Time will vary depending on the thickness of the beans.
- Remove from oven when cooked to desired tenderness, sprinkle with lime juice and toss on the tray, then transfer to a platter or serving dish and serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.
Keywords: GREEN BEANS, ROASTED GREEN BEANS, VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, KETO, PALEO, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, EAT LOCAL, PLANTBASED, PLANT-BASED, SIDES, SIDE DISHES, FARMERS MARKET, LOCAL PRODUCE, HEALTHY EATING