Think there’s no time for a hot meal in the morning? We’ve got something for that. This Pumpkin Spice version of our Grain-Free Porridge is perfect for a quick and convenient weekday breakfast that’s packed with fiber and protein. If pumpkin spice isn’t your thing, then what are you even doing with your life? Just kidding. Check out our equally easy and outrageously delicious Chunky Monkey and Very Berry Grain-Free Porridge recipes.Print
Pumpkin Spice Grain-Free Porridge
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp golden flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 tsp Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- To a small bowl or mason jar add all dry ingredients and combine.
- Heat almond milk in microwave safe container for 30 seconds. It will be steaming but not scalded.
- Mix with pumpkin puree, then combine with dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Top with additional chopped walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
For a satisfying hot breakfast in under a minute, mix dry ingredients the night before in a small mason jar then prepare per directions in the morning.
Keywords: BREAKFAST, PORRIDGE, GRAIN-FREE CEREAL, HOT CEREAL, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, PALEO, VEGETARIAN, PLANT-BASED, PLANTBASED, QUICK BREAKFAST, HEALTHY BREAKFAST, LOW-CARB, LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX, SUGAR-FREE, PUMPKIN, PUMPKIN SPICE, FAST BREAKFAST, PSL