No, you don’t need to sit for 20 minutes in a drive-thru to spend 5 bucks on an artificially flavored PSL in a disposable cup. Make this Shortcut Pumpkin Spiced Latte version in under five minutes at home. Double the recipe, throw it in your travel mug, and you’re out the door – no wait, no waste. Try it with a Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Bar. Don’t forget to tip your barista.Print
Shortcut Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (plain or vanilla)
- 1/3 cup very strong hot coffee or espresso
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract (omit if using vanilla almond milk)
- Optional: Sweetener of choice to taste (Lakanto Golden is great in this), ground cinnamon for dusting, whipped coconut cream for topping
- Prepare coffee or espresso, add to a mug, and set aside.
- Place almond milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetener (if using) in a large glass measuring cup and stir well. Microwave at 30-second intervals until hot, stirring in between each interval. Total will be 60-120 seconds, depending on microwave wattage.
- Stir almond milk mixture well, add vanilla (skip if you used vanilla almond milk), and pour over the coffee/espresso.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and dust with ground cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
Keywords: PUMPKIN SPICE, PUMPKIN SPICED, LATTE, PSL, VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO, PLANTBASED, PLANT-BASED, LOW-CARB, LOW-FAT, VEGETARIAN, COFFEE