Our love of white chocolate is no secret, and we’re here to tell you that white chocolate in coffee IS the dream, friends. That rich and creamy sweetness has been off-limits…until now. Our Dairy-Free White Chocolate Mocha is sugar-free, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-compliant.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. If, for some reason (we cannot possibly fathom), white chocolate isn’t your jam, try our Dairy-Free Peppermint Mocha.Print
Dairy-Free White Chocolate Mocha
- 16 ounces strong brewed coffee
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 ounce finely chopped cacao butter*
- 1 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- Heat almond milk in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently with a wire whisk.
- Once the almond milk is hot, whisk in the coconut milk powder and Lakanto Powdered Sweetener. Continue whisking until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add the cacao butter and remove from heat. Whisk until fully combined.
- Divide the coffee and mocha mixture between 2-3 mugs (depending on size). Top with whipped coconut cream if desired and serve immediately.
*Depending on how you chop this it can be 2-3 tablespoons. We strongly recommend weighing EVERY time you work with cacao butter to ensure results.
Mocha mixture yields a little over 2/3 cup. For white chocolate mocha on demand, cool mocha mixture completely, then transfer to a glass airtight container or small mason jar. Shake well before adding to coffee (this will separate in the fridge so don’t freak out). Refrigerate up to a week.
Keywords: VEGAN, PLANT-BASED, DAIRY-FREE, WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA, PALEO, LOW-CARB, SUGAR-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, COFFEE, COFFEE DRINKS, WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAMER, NONDAIRY, #LAKANTOSWEETENED