Let’s be real here, sometimes a girl just needs a piece of cake. This Grain-Free Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake is a portion-controlled way to indulge without regret.
- In a large, microwave-safe mug, add the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a separate mug or bowl, add the egg, lemon juice, vanilla, and oil and beat together. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until smooth, scraping the bottom and sides of the mug frequently.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Microwave uncovered for 90 seconds.
- Let sit for 1 minute, then run a knife around the edge of the cake. Turn out onto a plate and enjoy.
If you have a high-wattage microwave, check after one minute and watch closely after that.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Dessert, Mug Cake
- Method: Microwave
Keywords: blueberry lemon cake, mug cake, grain-free