Mild blueberries pair with the lemony-pine flavor of fresh rosemary for a surprisingly drinkable cocktail that’s perfect for brunch, parties, or a lazy summer afternoon. Seltzer adds a refreshing fizz to our Blueberry Rosemary Crush mocktail without the salt or sugar found in other carbonated waters.Print
Blueberry Rosemary Crush Mocktail
- 10 ripe blueberries, plus extra for garnish if desired
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, half stripped, and half left for garnish
- 1 cup plain seltzer water
- 2 tsp homemade simple syrup*
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Ice cubes to fill a large glass
- Fill a large cocktail glass with ice.
- Muddle 10 blueberries, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker until well combined. Add stripped rosemary leaves and muddle again until fragrant.
- Add 1/4 cup seltzer and shake gently for 10 seconds, then strain over the ice in the prepared glass, pressing through a fine mesh strainer.
- Top off with remaining seltzer and garnish with partially stripped rosemary sprig, additional berries, and lemon slice as desired.
*To make homemade simple syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener to a low boil, stirring until completely dissolved. Cool, transfer to a mason jar, and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Some separation will occur. Shake before using and strain if necessary.
Keywords: MOCKTAIL, MOCKTAILS, NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, SUMMER DRINKS, COOLERS, REFRESHING DRINKS, COCKTAILS, COLD BEVERAGES, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO, BLUEBERRIES, ROSEMARY, LEMON