- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, divided lobe and tip
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Swerve Brown Sweetener, packed (raw honey, if preferred for paleo)
- 3 tbsp Homemade Chipotle Adobo Sauce
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp ground chipotle chiles
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
For the Marinade
- Combine everything but chicken in a glass jar or bullet blender cup. Shake or pulse to combine, then add to a quart-sized zip-top freezer bag.
- Add chicken, remove excess air and seal, and massage to coat evenly.
- Marinate at least an hour, preferably overnight.
For the Chicken
- Place oven rack at center position and preheat to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top.
- Place chicken on the rack and bake until internal temperature is 160 degrees F (be sure to check the thickest part of each piece), 25-30 minutes. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes, then serve.
This chicken and marinade can also be frozen for easy meal prep later on. Defrost frozen chicken and marinade overnight in refrigerator. Enough marinade for up to 4 chicken breasts.
Chicken can be grilled or baked. Refrigerate cooked chicken in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Keywords: CHICKEN, CHICKEN BREASTS, MEAL PREP, FREEZER MEALS, CHICKEN MARINADES, CHIPOTLE, LIME, CHIPOTLE-LIME CHICKEN, KETO, PALEO, LOW-CARB, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, LOW-FAT, SUGAR-FREE, CHIPOTLE-LIME