They say you need a strong foundation to make something work. We don’t know who “they” are, but our Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower rice is the perfect foundation for our Grain-Free Chipotle-Lime Burrito Bowl.Print
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 2–3 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime juiced, plus 1/2 lime cut into wedges for serving
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Pinches of salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add oil and garlic and cook until fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- Break up the cauliflower rice in the bag, if necessary, then add cauliflower rice and onion powder to the pan and stir well. Cover and cook until desired tenderness is reached (5-10 minutes), stirring as needed.
- Remove pan from heat, add cilantro and half the lime juice, and toss to combine. Season with salt, pepper, and more lime juice to taste (you may not use it all).
- Transfer to a serving dish or plate immediately.
Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: VEGAN, CAULIFLOWER RICE, CILANTRO, LIME, KETO, PALEO, VEGETARIAN, LOW-FAT, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, SIDE DISHES, BURRITO BOWL, WHOLE30