A bright and refreshing Cilantro Lime Chicken Marinade that’s perfect for meal prep.Print
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, divided lobe and tip
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or 1–2 tbsp dried cilantro, to taste)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Generous pinch cayenne pepper (or chipotle chile powder for a smoky flavor)
- Pinch salt
- Combine everything but chicken in a quart-sized zip-top freezer bag.
- Add chicken, remove excess air and seal, and massage to coat evenly. Marinate at least an hour, preferably overnight.
This chicken and marinade can also be frozen for easy meal prep later on.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Marinades
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: cilantro lime chicken marinade, meal prep, marinades, grain-free, gluten-free, paleo, keto