Sweet blackberries complement tart pomegranate with a refreshing Meyer lemon finish that is never sour. This naturally sweet and crisp mocktail lets you skip the sugar and alcohol, though if you are so inclined, it is delicious with rum or vodka.Print
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- 12 fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp Meyer lemon juice
- 6 ounces sparkling water
- Blackberries, pomegranate arils, and lemon slices for garnish
- Add blackberries to a shaker and muddle well. Add pomegranate and lemon juice and a few small ice cubes to she shaker and shake well. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a measuring cup.
- Add a tablespoon of pomegranate arils each to two old fashioned glasses. Top with ice, filling halfway. Add three ounces of sparkling water to each glass, then skew lemon slices and blackberries on a cocktail pick and place in the glass. Top with juice mixture, dividing evenly between the glasses and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Mocktails, Cocktails
Keywords: MOCKTAILS, BLACKBERRY POMEGRANATE, MEYER LEMON, HOLIDAY DRINKS, NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, COCKTAILS, MOCKTAIL, SUGAR-FREE, BLACKBERRY MOCKTAIL