Rich, creamy, and sinfully delicious, our Fat Free Creamy Feta Dip is a guilt free snack you can enjoy anytime (the entire recipe is only 300 calories). Packed with protein from cottage cheese and low in carbs, this versatile combo works in salads, snacks, and entrées. We’re all about working smarter, not harder.
When first blended, Fat Free Creamy Feta Dip will be thin and can be used as a salad dressing. Use as a pasta sauce and top with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and protein of choice. The dip will thicken when refrigerated and goes perfectly with gluten-free naan, sliced veggies, and even watermelon. And it makes wicked avocado toast.Print
- 1 c fat free cottage cheese
- 1 4-ounce container fat free feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or bullet blender. Shake to incorporate then blend until smooth, stirring or shaking as needed.
- Serve immediately for salad dressing or pasta sauce or refrigerate at least an hour for dip or spread, stirring before serving.
- Refrigerate in a glass airtight container for up to four days, stirring before serving.
- Nutrition Estimate Per Serving (1/4 CUP) – Calories: 37.5, Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 3.2mg, Sodium: 242.5mg, Potassium: 62.5mg, Carbohydrates: 2.5g total/2.2g net, Fiber: 0.3g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 6.3g, Vitamin A: 1.5%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 5.5%, Iron: 0% (based on 2,000 calorie diet).
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dips
- Diet: Low Fat
Keywords: FETA DIP, WHIPPED FETA DIP, COTTAGE CHEESE DIP, GREEK DIP, FAT FREE DIP, LOW-CARB, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, FETA, COTTAGE CHEESE, DIPS, PARTY FOOD, EASY RECIPES, FETA SPREAD, FETA PASTA SAUCE, KETO, APPETIZERS