We use Fage 2% Greek yogurt as the base for a rich and creamy Healthy Blue Cheese Dip, maintaining all the flavor without the added fat and calories of sour cream. Mayonnaise does not appear in any of our recipes because it’s gross. Period.
An entire 7-ounce container of Fage 2% Greek yogurt has only 140 calories and provides 20 grams of protein, so you can indulge in a little blue cheese and not derail your week. This dip is great with buffalo wings, our crispy baked sweet potato fries, and our Grain-Free Buffalo Turkey Sliders.Print
An insanely delicious and healthy creamy Blue Cheese Dip made with Fage Greek yogurt.
- 1 7-ounce container Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled blue cheese
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Generous pinch each salt and ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Keywords: Blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese dip, wings, Greek yogurt, appetizers, healthy dip, healthy snacks, party food, Super Bowl, holidays, gluten-free, grain-free, low-fat, low-carb