For the Crumb
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour, packed and leveled
- 1/4 cup raw or unsalted roasted almonds, measured then finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, packed and leveled
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
For the Filling
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 1 cup heavy cream, (refrigerated until ready to use)
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: Additional whipped cream for garnish
Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before beginning. Zest and juice the key limes and set aside.
For the Crumb
- Sift the Powdered Lakanto, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt into a medium bowl and set aside. Chop the almonds and add to the almond flour. Lightly toast chopped almonds and almond flour in sauté pan over medium-low heat. Watch carefully and stir often to prevent burning. Deep golden with a nutty fragrance is good, brown = burnt.
- Transfer toasted almond mixture to the bowl with the sweetener and stir to combine completely. Add the lime zest, stir, and set aside to cool (refrigerate if necessary).
For the Filling
- Use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or a hand mixer in a large bowl to mix the cream cheese, Lakanto Classic, vanilla, and lime juice at medium speed. Mix until completely smooth and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
- Slowly beat in the heavy cream (about 1/4 cup at a time to avoid lumps) and continue mixing on medium until all the cream has been added. Continue mixing on medium until the mixture whips up and increases in volume and very stiff peaks form.
For Layered Parfaits
- Divide half of the crumb mixture between eight 4-ounce jars or glasses; or 12 3.25-ounce shot/mini dessert glasses. Spoon or pipe a layer of the mixture into the cups, then reserve about a tablespoon of the crumb and use the rest to make another crumb layer. Top with another mixture layer and sprinkle with the reserved crumb for garnish.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Serve topped with whipped cream and a then lime slice, if desired.
For Frozen Bombs
- Divide the crumb mixture between 36 wells of silicone molds (with a 2-tablespoon capacity per well) and place on cookie sheets that will fit in your freezer. Transfer the whipped mixture to a large zip top bag and snip off the end to pipe. Carefully pipe the filling into the wells of the molds, taking care not to create pockets or voids. Tap the trays on the counter top to work out any trapped air. Use an offset spatula to level off the molds, if necessary.
- Cover with plastic or parchment and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight. Transfer to an airtight zip top bag with air removed and enjoy frozen in single-serve portions for us to a month.
Total time does not include refrigeration/freezing time.
Nutrition Estimate Per Serving (ONE PARFAIT, 1/8 RECIPE, ~4 OZ BY VOLUME) – Calories: 226, Fat: 21.6, Saturated Fat: 11.3g, Trans Fat: .4, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Sodium: 128mg, Potassium: 107mg Carbohydrates: 3.7g total/2.6g net, Fiber: 1.1g, Sugar: 1.4g, Protein: 4.8, Vitamin A: 12.9%, Vitamin C: 5.8%, Calcium: 5.9%, Iron: 2.2% (based on 2,000 calorie diet).
Nutrition Estimate Per Serving (ONE FROZEN BOMB, ~2TBSP BY VOLUME) – Calories: 50.3, Fat: 4.8, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Trans Fat: .1, Polyunsaturated Fat: .2g, Monounsaturated Fat: .9g, Cholesterol: 12mg, Sodium: 28.5mg, Potassium: 23.8mg Carbohydrates: .8g total/.6g net, Fiber: .2g, Sugar: .3g, Protein: 1, Vitamin A: 2.9%, Vitamin C: 1.3%, Calcium: 1.3%, Iron: .5% (based on 2,000 calorie diet).
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: KETO CHEESECAKE, CHEESECAKE PARFAIT, KEY LIME CHEESECAKE, KETO CHEESECAKE PARFAIT, KETO CHEESECAKE BOMBS, DESSERTS, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE, #LAKANTOSWEETENED, KETO, LOW CARB, FROZEN KETO BOMBS, KETO BOMBS