Get your fix for all things pumpkin spice in a dark chocolate bite that reminds you why they say good things come in small packages. It’s chocolate + pumpkin spice + coffee. What else do you need to know?
This small batch is so easy to make, we don’t even use a mixing bowl. Crazy!
You will need a small silicone or nonstick pan of some kind for this. If you’re fancy like that, use a candy mold. A mini loaf pan or even a couple of the cups in a silicone muffin pan would work.Print
Pumpkin Spiced Latte Chocolate
Keto-compliant Pumpkin Spiced Latte Chocolate
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
- 1/2 cup high quality cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Swerve brown sweetener, divided
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- In a large measuring cup, measure 1/2 cup cocoa powder and add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine, then set aside.
- Finely chop the cacao butter and place in a microwave safe measuring cup. You’ll need 1/4 cup melted, so measure a little extra. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between. When there are only a few solids left, microwave at 10-second intervals until completely melted.
- Add one tablespoon Swerve brown sweetener and stir to dissolve as much as possible. Add vanilla, stir, and pour into dry mixture.
- Stir until smooth, then pour into the mold or pan of your choice.
- Combine remaining tablespoon of Swerve brown sweetener with 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee. Sprinkle on top of the chocolate in the molds.
- Allow to set at room temperature, cut into 12 pieces and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dessert, snacks, treats
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Chocolate
Keywords: chocolate, sugar-free, keto-compliant
If you like your chocolate plain, skip the coffee and spices. Use regular or brown Swerve, depending on taste.
We initially tried this with liquid stevia, but it was so bitter we had to scrap the batch. After the funeral, we decided on using a brown sugar version of Swerve to complement the pumpkin spice and cinnamon.
Lasts up to a week in an airtight container, but this is chocolate we’re talking about so…