Stunning rainbow salad with a quick and easy Thai Peanut Dressing
For the Salad
- 1/2 large English cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, halved, and sliced
- 1 cup shredded spinach or lettuce of choice
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- Optional garnishes: thinly sliced red or green onions, chopped roasted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds, lime wedges, shredded cooked chicken breast (non-vegan option)
For the Dressing:
- Add sweetener and boiling water to a large measuring cup and stir until dissolved. Add peanut butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce. Whisk until thoroughly combined or use a bullet blender to mix.
- Divide the lettuce and cabbage between two plates and top with cucumbers, carrots, peppers, cilantro, and additional garnishes.
- Serve with dressing and lime wedges on the side or dress immediately before serving.
Refrigerate dressing in airtight container up to a week.
Also makes a great dip for carrots and red bell peppers.
Keywords: rainbow salad, soy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, Thai Peanut Dressing, vegan, vegetarian, salad