These Roasted Baby Potatoes are easy, versatile, and complement just about any dish. They’re great with any weeknight meal or can be dressed up with rosemary and thyme for holidays and are perfect alongside our Instant Pot Corned Beef and Roasted Green Cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day.Print
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place oven rack at top position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Halve potatoes as uniformly as possible to allow for even cooking, and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, parsley, garlic slices, and generous pinches of salt and pepper, then toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a rimmed, nonstick baking sheet, with the cut side of the potatoes down, and roast for 20-30 minutes, until just tender and beginning to brown on the bottom. Test the larger potatoes to ensure that they are fully cooked.
Total cooking time will depend on potato size.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20-30
- Category: Side, Potatoes
- Method: Oven Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potatoes, baby potatoes, garlic potatoes, roasted mini potatoes, roasted potatoes, vegan, low-fat