- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place oven rack at top position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Halve potatoes as uniformly as possible to allow for even cooking, and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, parsley, garlic slices, and generous pinches of salt and pepper, then toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a rimmed, nonstick baking sheet, with the cut side of the potatoes down, and roast for 20-30 minutes, until just tender and beginning to brown on the bottom. Test the larger potatoes to ensure that they are fully cooked.
Total cooking time will depend on potato size.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20-30
- Category: Side, Potatoes
- Method: Oven Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potatoes, baby potatoes, garlic potatoes, roasted mini potatoes, roasted potatoes, vegan, low-fat