- 4 ounces chilled Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (omit for mocktail version)
- 3 ounces chilled cranberry juice (no sugar added)
- 3 ounces chilled pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- 8 ounces cold plain sparkling water
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, packed
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Classic Sweetener*
- Zest of one lime
- Lime slices, rosemary sprigs, frozen cranberries, and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Zest one lime onto a plate or wide, shallow bowl, add Lakanto, and stir to combine. *Regular sugar can be substituted here.
- Add rosemary and lime juice to a shaker and muddle well. Add the wine, cranberry juice, and pomegranate juice and shake vigorously. There will be roughly ten ounces of this mixture total.
- Wet the rim of two tall glasses or stemless wine glasses and dip into the Lakanto mixture to coat the rim of the glass. Add a tablespoon of pomegranate arils to the bottom of each glass, then fill halfway with ice and add fresh or frozen cranberries and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Pour four ounces of sparkling water into each glass. Strain the juice mixture into a measuring cup and divide between the glasses, pouring slowly over the ice. Garnish with a slice of lime, if desired, and serve immediately.
Use white NA wine or additional sparkling water for a mocktail version.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Beverages, Cocktails, Mocktails
Keywords: CRANBERRY SANGRIA, REFINED SUGAR-FREE, POMEGRANATE SANGRIA, HOLIDAY SANGRIA, HOLIDAY COCKTAILS, NONALCOHOLIC VERSION, MOCKTAILS, HOLIDAY DRINKS, BRUNCH, WINTER SANGRIA