- 1 7-ounce container Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Greek tahini paste
- Juice of half a lemon (about a tablespoon)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Generous pinches of cumin, ground black pepper, and ground coriander
- Optional: Sesame seeds for garnish
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Stir again and transfer to serving dish, top with sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 4 days. Stir before each use.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Sauces, Dips
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Keywords: TAHINI PASTE, GREEK YOGURT, TAHINI YOGURT SAUCE, GYROS, SHAWARMA, FALAFEL, LOW-CARB, HIGH-PROTEIN, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, LOW-FAT