Miss the convenience of oatmeal in the morning? We’ve got something for that. This Very Berry version of our Grain-Free Porridge is made with frozen blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries for a quick and convenient weekday breakfast. If mixed berries aren’t your thing, check out our Chunky Monkey and Pumpkin Spice Grain-Free Porridge recipes.
For a satisfying hot breakfast in under a minute, mix dry ingredients the night before in a small mason jar. Heat almond milk in the morning, then top with berries and you’re good to go.Print
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries (we used a blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry mix)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp golden flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 tsp Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cardamom (trust us, don’t skip this)
- To a small bowl or mason jar add all dry ingredients and combine.
- Heat almond milk in microwave safe container for 30 seconds. It will be steaming but not scalded.
- Mix with dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Top with frozen berries and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo
Keywords: BREAKFAST, PORRIDGE, GRAIN-FREE CEREAL, HOT CEREAL, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, PALEO, VEGETARIAN, PLANT-BASED, PLANTBASED, QUICK BREAKFAST, HEALTHY BREAKFAST, LOW-CARB, LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX, SUGAR-FREE, FROZEN BERRIES, BLUEBERRY, RASPBERRY, BLACKBERRY, FAST BREAKFAST