Sugar-Free Orange Balsamic Dressing
- Zest and juice of one large orange (about 1/4 cup juice)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Brown Swerve Sweetener, packed
- Generous pinch each of garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper
- Zest and juice the orange (avoid zesting any of the white part of the rind). Pulp in the juice is fine, too.
- Add all ingredients to a bullet blender cup or blender and pulse to combine.
Place dressing in an airtight container (preferably glass) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store in refrigerator up to one week, shake before serving.
Keywords: salad dressing, marinade, orange balsamic, sugar-free, gluten-free, low glycemic index