Chipotle-Lime Chicken Marinade
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, divided lobe and tip
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Swerve Brown Sweetener, packed (raw honey, if preferred for paleo)
- 3 tbsp Homemade Adobo Sauce
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp ground chipotle chiles
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Combine everything but chicken in a glass jar or bullet blender cup. Shake or pulse to combine, then add to a quart-sized zip-top freezer bag.
- Add chicken, remove excess air and seal, and massage to coat evenly.
- Marinate at least an hour, preferably overnight.
This chicken and marinade can also be frozen for easy meal prep later on.
Enough for up to four chicken breasts.
Keywords: MARINADE, CHICKEN, CHIPOTLE, LIME, KETO, PALEO, LOW-CARB, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, LOW-FAT, SUGAR-FREE, CHIPOTLE-LIME